Famous Punjabi Dishes Available In Foreign Punjabi Restaurants
India is famous for its rich culture all over the world. One can find a variety of food in India which is distinct from each other. Likewise, Punjab is famous for its buttery dishes like Kadhai Paneer, Makki di roti, Sarson ka Saag, and many other vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Indian Punjabi Dhaba is famous for its mouth-watering dishes and isalso available in foreign countries.One can easily find Punjabi food everywhere around the world because Punjabi people are very fond of travelling and you will find them in every corner of the world like a potato.
Various famous Punjabi restaurants are opening up in foreign countries also, which have a different type of delicious dishes belonging to Punjab. ThesePunjabi restaurantsare unique in their taste, service, and their greeting style. The main specialties on which these Punjabi restaurantsare different from others are as follows:
- Service- They provide free home deliveries irrespective of order type and order quantity.This is one of the most important needs of every customer.They always provide their customers with a discount on special occasions like customer birthdays, anniversaries, or any other family gathering.
They also send greetings on special occasions like birthdays and happiness, which always gives a personal touch to the customer.
- Staff- They have very friendly staff who always greets you in a Punjabi style so one could have a feeling of Punjabi culture in the restaurant. Chefs personally fulfill the requirement of customers.
- Culture- One can find each and every aspect of Punjabi culture at these restaurants.They provide you with all the amenities of Punjab like you will find sitting arrangement like one can have in Punjabi Dhaba at Punjab, after having food they give you complimentary “gur” (jaggery) as a sweet dish.
Some famous dishes of Punjabi Restaurant are:
- Butter Chicken – No celebration is completed without the butter chicken in Punjabi culture because they have delicious butter chicken recipe with gravy, creamy and spicy which one can have with Naan or Rumaali roti.
- Lassi – A very famous drink full of cream and butter, it can be salty as well as sweet.
- Chole Bathure – It’s one of the yummiest items one can have, if you want to eat spicy then Chole Bathure is the dish you are craving for.
- Parantha – Parantha is the staple food of Punjab, if you are planning to have breakfast at some foreign restaurant then you should try Parantha at Punjabi Restaurant.A large number of options are there in the Parantha menu, like Paneer Parantha, Aalo Parantha, Mix Parantha, and so on.
- Sarson ka Saag with Makki ki roti – If you are planning to have a specialty of Punjab then this food will blow your mind.They both are the true companion of each other, it’s the healthiest and tastiest food of Punjab.
- Dessert - “Pinni” Sweet made up of Desi ghee, jaggery, wheat flour, and almonds are very famous in winters and very helpful in the climate of the US as its ingredients give energy and heat to the body during winters.
Indian delivery takeout is also allowed in these restaurants. People of Punjab residing in the US find these restaurants as a life-saver because they get a chance to eat the home-like food in foreign also.